Monday, July 5, 2010

When Indoor Air Humidity Goes Wrong

O.K. I am having such a difficult time regulating the indoor air humidity. We are now in the middle of a heat wave and the air conditioner will not stop. The air is dried out in here and my skin hates it. I have just plugged in the cold mist humidifier to help my dehydrated skin out. But this is ridiculous because it is way too humid outside. However, humidity of that nature causes my lungs to flare up resulting in asthma symptoms.

I found this article that explains the dilemma most people face but unfortunately I'm too sensitive to humidity shifts.

Humidity Home Calculator

Of course dealing with dry air can cause lip chapping as well.

Here's how to heal chapped lips.

Healing lip eczema.


Cream

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey