Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Last night and all day today I did not put any creams on my eczema at all and just waited it out. In the meantime I am juicing vegetables, cutting out animal products and plant-based foods to get my body cleansed from whatever is having difficulties getting out. I don't know how long I can do without fish or eggs but I will try my best for this week. The first photo is in the morning and the second one is in the evening without cream for 24 hours.

I believe this is eczema as I was told but it could be psoriasis - not sure. In any case, here is a cream that I will try if all else fails: Freederm Cream
The Ingredients are: Deionized Water, Cardiospermum Halicacabum, Echiumoil and Sunflower Oil Unsaponifiable, Shea butter, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol & Phenoxyethanol & Hexylene glycol, Galactoarabinan, and Triethanolamine.

There is also homeopathy and nutrional support.

One woman who cured her eczema she had for years.

Skin cream care review

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey