Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons

This past week I have been taking my youngest son to his swimming lessons. This is the first time we have tried semi-private with an outside, backyard pool.

The pool is great with plenty of room for the other classes and is also a salt water pool. Even though the price is a little steep, the instruction has been wonderful for my son and he is just loving it.

So far he has overcome the fear of going under the water and is actually doing a lot better with staying afloat.

I am looking forward to seeing his progress over the next week and will definitely take my camera next week for some final shots to remember.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard salt water pools are wonderful to swim in. It's only recently that they are becoming popular. Hopefully, one day, salt water pools will replace chlorinated water.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey