Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Organized

It's that time of year when I feel the crunch to get organized for the homeschooling which moves full speed ahead in two weeks.

So far I have purchased a family planning calendar with cool stickers to use for eye-catching scheduled activities and appointments. I am also in the midst of scheduling the boys' homeschooling subjects throughout the day while making time for healthy snacks, outdoor exercise and group activities such as gymnastics.

This year will be quite interesting with my oldest being monitored by a school in New Brunswick called Tree of Life. The curriculum provides him with a classical education and I am also going to be learning along with him I'm sure. I hope to register my youngest next year with the same school if all goes well.

Every year is different for homeschooling and I am looking forward to the best year ever for all of us.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey