Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crunch Time

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today. Last night was the sign-up night for our homeschooling network. There were tons of activities and field trips to decide on. I was very surprised but delighted at the choices and variety of trips available.

It looks like the Family Calendar I bought will be put to good use but I need to sit down and organize all the dates I committed for last night.

I also run our homeschooling website. This is another task that is looking at me because I need to post all of the activities on the website. I also look after the Parent Resource library and that list needs to be updated and posted on our new website as well. Overall, I like doing this stuff but time seems to be escaping me these days and I am finding it difficult to fit it all in.

So I'm feeling a little under the gun to get all this done and my boys' teaching schedule finalized.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey