Sunday, July 25, 2010

Homeopathy

I've been seeing a Naturopathic Physician who specializes in homeopathy in his treatment. As of yet, I have not seen any significant improvement if any in my condition. The only change would be some healing of the eczema on my leg but it has come out in other areas. From what I have read, the body heals from the inside out. So it could be that the skin is the last to see any change. I have yet to notice changes on the inside though. I am trying to decide if I should continue with this mode of treatment and if I stop will it be premature.

Here are some links to the research I am doing on the success of homeopathy:

Defending Homeopathy

Doctor Farahmand

What is Homeopathy

Case Study Testimony

Testimonies

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey