Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorting Pictures

I actually made time today in between doing errands and gardening to sort pictures for my first scrapbooking album.

I have decided to make my first album about my life's journey up until now. I have to say that going through the pictures was quite enjoyable and reliving a few good memories even moreso. So much has happened to this point in my life. I am quite excited to see what the Lord has in store for me in the future. It's been very good for the most part. A few bumps and scrapes along the way of course, but that's life. Without the difficult times, how could I relate to anyone else going through difficult times and provide support and encouragement by letting them know that "this too shall pass."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photos bring out the best and worst of people. It definitely captures the moments which can then be relived years from now!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey