Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rainy Weather

For the past week it has done nothing but rain. Yes, the rain has stopped for a few hours but my garden is pretty saturated by now and I am worried that the vegetables will suffer root rot if it doesn't stop soon.

Last night my youngest started coughing and wheezing. I rushed him to the drop-in clinic to get a prescription for a puffer. By the time it was over, I spent $32. I am quite thankful for our insurance or I would have spent a lot more including the Tempera and the nasal decongestent. He seems fine this morning but I wasn't about to take any chances.

By the time I was ready for bed my nerves were shot and I was quite exhausted. Glad today is a new one and again there is more rain.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nerves are shot"...now there's a phrase from the seventies!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey