Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting Organized

I guess that would be the title for the next six months. First I have to organize my DS curriculum and looks like that's my morning task.

With our basement being re-organized, I have a pantry to design. I really need a pantry and I am having one custom built. Here is a design I found online that uses baskets on wheels and clear containers which is very accessible and easy to see what is in the pantry.

I'll add more to this post later. Hopefully, I will feel more organized by the end of tomorrow. As a homeschool mom it just never ends but purging is one rule I have on my list to keeping me sane in this area.


Also, a good friend of mine directed me to this website: Simply Living Smart

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey