Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting Fit

One of my goals is not only to eat healthier and follow my Genotype food lists but also to follow my Genotype exercise plan. That plan includes building muscle and cardiovascular strength in my body. I have been using the Pilates Boot Camp with Mari Winsor and it has been a tremendous endurance strengthener for me. It's only 20 minutes and it works great! The other routine I do 2 - 3 times per week is Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets Boot Camp Workout DVD. I friend gave me this one and I cannot find the exact link to it but here is his website: http://www.gunnarpeterson.com/


Overall, I am feeling stronger since I started in March the above routines. Since the heat has hit this summer I'm not as regular as I should be.

If you are in the Toronto area and looking for a Naturopath to help put you on the right track in regard to your diet and exercise plan click here.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey