Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Learning About Ontario Traffic Regulations

I have had my driving license since 16 years of age without a single ticket. Now I finally get to join the ranks of those who have received a speeding ticket. That first time is a shock and a bit traumatic. Having a cop car flash his lights behind me is one thing, but issuing me a ticket was very nerve racking if I may use that old term from my youth. So I finally paid the ticket after research about the pros and cons of fighting one. The officer was kind enough to reduce my fine so I don't think it was worth fighting in the end. However, that ticket will be on my insurance record for three years. I am not impressed. At least I will be watching my speed a lot closer from now on and also that I stop at stop signs and not just slow down. I think as we get more comfortable behind the wheel, we can let the rules slide and think we are immune. Not so!

Demerit Points

Speeding Ticket Consultation

Traffic Ticket Solutions

Why fight a traffic ticket

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey