Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Asthma and Allergies

The triggers to the asthma I experience seems to be linked to high humidity and warm rooms/either or both together. Also before a rain and during and worse at night.

I am starting to use my rescue inhaler more the last couple of days so I really need to seek out medical help now before it gets out of control. The peak flow meter is helping me to see how I am doing and the rescue inhaler really does work.

This Naturopathic Doctor use to be treated for asthma with several medications. Her article is about the link between allergies and asthma.

So far I have cut out dairy of all types and gluten and sugar. I would probably be much worse. I also need to include 6-8 10 oz. glasses of water per day followed by a few grains of salt on the tongue. See Dr. Batmanghelidj's book, Your Body's Many Cries for Water.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey