Friday, June 12, 2009

Losing a Loved One

I don't know if I will ever learn to lose a loved one or if it will ever be easy. This past week on June 8th, I lost my grandmother. She lived a wonderful long life and had 5 children of her own with many grandchildren and great grandchildren to follow.

I will always have fond memories of Nanny. She always tried to look good and she did. She never looked 96 when her time came that's for sure.

I know when I return to Nova Scotia to visit, that's when the reality of her gone will really hit me since I always made her part of my visit.

May she rest peacefully in the arms of Jesus until the Resurrection Day when I will see her again and never have to say goodbye. Thank you Jesus for this hope and thank you God for coming to us to give us this hope in Jesus, the Resurrection and the Life.

Official Obituary

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey