Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Year Older

Today is my birthday. Once I hit 40 I stopped counting. I cannot believe the last three years went that fast. It's been a bumpy ride until now and I am glad I am where I am at right now.

Life is an adventure and I am on the journey of God's destiny for my life. I look forward with anticipation to the next 12 months. I have a wonderful loving family with all the challenges that go along with having a family.

Homeschooling has made my life fuller and more meaningful. I am bringing up two children of God to serve Him and Love Him hopefully with all of their hearts. I thank God for the two gifts He has given me.

I also have a loving husband. He works hard to provide for the family and does all he can to ensure our financial security and stability. I admire him for his stewardship. He is a blessing from the Most High.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey