Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enjoying Christmas

So far Christmas has been wonderful. The weather not quite as great but today the sun decided to come out and we are very happy to get to travel in the sunny weather despite the wind.

We made sure to have every other day at home without commitments and it is working out great.

I am really enjoying my air purifier. The room smells so fresh after I've run it for a while. I look forward to seeing the improvement with pollen allergies in the spring.

This new laptop I received for Christmas is great. I really enjoy being online now.

Resting from teaching school is a wonderful change. I know in another week I will be looking forward to getting back into the routine. In the meantime I plan to enjoy myself with other activities I don't usually have time for.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey